Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, July 14, 2014

Roger Kwok could not bear to wrap up the filming for new series, Inbound Troubles 2


Earlier, Artiste, Roger Kwok (郭晉安) was filming for the new series, Inbound Troubles 2 (老表,你好Hea!) and expressed he could not bear to wrap up the filming, and said: "I ask the filming producer not to wrap up the filming that fast.". During the interview, Roger applied some eye-drop and hoped to see clearly, and said: "Actually the air-con makes me too cold and I need to apply some eye-drop to make it watery.".

When asked about the celebrations for Father's Day, Roger disclosed that his son prepared breakfast for him and said: "He trys to bake a cake in the school and gives me a slice.". Asked if there was other presents, Roger replied that his son gave him a card with some surprises, and said: "Inside the card, there is colourful papers which is written with 100, 200 and 500. When I ask him, he tells me it means money and hopes that I will earn more money. I then ask him if he will give me money in the future and he says he will.".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.