Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Aimee Chan gives her cats away for her son


Two days ago, Aimee Chan (陳茵媺) attended the opening ceremony of Garfield's summer party. She revealed that back then when she first came to Hong Kong to work, she had nobody and nothing with her, she was really lonely. She said: "Even though I am allergic to cats' fur and my eyes, ears, mouth, and nose will turn swollen, I rather take medicine and adopt three cats to accompany me. Until I've became pregnant, I couldn't take these medicine anymore so I had to give up them up to my close friend to take care of them. I've had the mother cat with me for 6 years. I am reluctant to give her up but I don't want my son to be allergic."

When asked if she would bring the cats back when her son grows older, she said: "I want to but they are living happily at my friend's house so it would be unfair to them to suddenly move them back again." If she is going to adopt a new pet, she would bring her son to the doctor to see if he would be allergic to the fur to prevent asthma.

Aimee is diagnosed with fasciitis from taking care of her son but it still hasn't healed yet. She said: "My wrist and fingers would still hurt but I can't bear not carrying him for a second. So now I have to be aware of the way I hold him. And as for when she would return to film series, she expressed there isn't an exact date in mind but she loves her work passionately. She said: "Today grandma helped me took care of my son for a few hours. After I was done with my work, I had to go home and take care of him."

Source: Mingpao (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.