Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Grace Chan: I have learnt a lot during Miss Hong Kong


 (Picture: Left: Moon Lau and Grace Chan)

 (Picture: from left to right: Stephanie Ho, Jeannie Chan, Grace Chan and Moon Lau)

(Picture: Louis Cheung)

Miss Hong Kong Grace Chan (陳凱琳) was at Admiralty (金鐘) filming for new TVB series Four Girls and Three Bar (四個女仔三個Bar). She said in the series she will have a love line with Louis Cheung (張繼聰). Asked whether if she has noticed the new contestants for Miss Hong Kong going through to interviews?

She said: "Yes, I think they are very pretty. I hope they are well prepared for the interviews. If they are well prepared, then they will be OK! (Asked any pretty girlfriends to participate?)  My friends are either still studying or they are not in Hong Kong, but I have told my friends' friends to participate. I hope everyone can take this opportunity to learn.

When asked about winning Miss Hong Kong last year, is she able to adapt to the new working environment? She said that: "Adapting slowly. I feel as though this year is passing very quickly, because there is a lot of work with new challenges. I have been through a lot. There are times when I have experienced happiness and unhappiness , but I have learnt a lot through the unhappiness".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.