Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Ella Koon wants to be in a group with Chrissie Chau


Singer Ella Koon (官恩娜) accepted a radio interview and was asked who would she like to work with? Ella did not resist and said: "I envy groups, they are always lively, and I really want to try Rock Band". She also said she wants to be in a group with Chrissie Chau (周秀娜), because she has a pretty body and will also give me the motivation to lose weight! Ella who loves to take the MTR, exposed that she would even take the MTR when dating: "In fact, my other half is not use to people looking at him. He would tell me not to take it, but I would tell him: we need to be living like a normal life".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.   


No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.