Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Selena Li opens restaurant and treats Kenneth to dinner


Artiste Selena Li (李詩韻) treated the cast of Ghost Dragon of Cold Mountain (寒山潛龍) to dinner at Sheung Wan and good friend Kenneth Ma (馬國明) also attended. Asked how much she paid for the bill, she candidly revealed that it was a 5-digit sum: "We ate some Australian Wagyu beef and some other meat. I wanted to treat everyone for quite some time because it's not easy for a series to receive positive receptions." When asked if he would treat everyone after Selena did, he swiftly replied: "I don't mind!" and stressed that this is for the team spirits.

It was reported that Selena is a shareholder of the restaurant, Selena didn't deny: "I'm just a small shareholder! (Have any other investments?) Mainly associated with restaurants. The other one is a Mexican restaurant. I also invested in some properties under construction." Asked if she earned substantial profits, she wasn't willing to reveal actual numbers: "I've earned a bit, that's why I have the money to treat everyone. For half a year, I didn't film any series so I needed to find another source of income."

100-points filial son Kenneth Ma

Kenneth who was asked if he invested, pointed out that he didn't invest in businesses but he looks at properties: "Mainly around the area where I live because my mother and father is living there too." Speaking of his new series using a new technique, he claimed it's not a new technique: "The technique is just more relaxing."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.