Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Nick Cheung directs a Ghost Movie but does not allow his daughter to watch


Nick Cheung (張家輝) accepted a television programme interview and revealed that this was the first shooting which he self directed and acted in the thriller movie, Hungry Ghost Ritual (盂蘭神功), and often suffered insomnia as well.

Nick said: "I always have to think of new ideas and terrified scenes. I also think when walking dow the street and try to have a fertile imagination even when I open the wardrobe. I suffer insomnia as a result.". He added that he will not let his daughter to watch this movie and said: "My daughter does not watch any movies I act and not even one movie. As I usually film movies either as killer or commit arson, thus it is not suitable for her to watch.".

Source: Mingpao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.