Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Amanda S.: Wearing a bikini to the beach, no one took photos




Supermodel Amanda S. attended an event dressed in a tube dress. She said she has gotten a darker complexion, because every morning she would wear a bikini to the beach for a swim. She was asked if she was afraid of being secretly photographed? She laughed and said: "I've been going there for half a month, there would be no reporters early in the morning, but since I said everything now, I don't think I would go anymore".

She said Hong Kong's water is very filthy and chose Big Wave Bay (大浪灣) with the cleanest water. She even said that she does water skiing and joked that she took part in a water skiing competition ten years ago. She also disclosed that she maintains a 100% healthy lifestyle by exercising  everyday, drink fruit juices and eat vegetables. Asked whether she is keeping a healthy body was due to plans of having a baby? She said: "The reason is because I am very busy with my job with a lot of pressure. Luckily I frequently exercise and that is why I'm fit. I like to train for a toned body and with some muscles, but not a lot of it". However, her Italian husband is very upset because the Italians is eliminated from the game. In addition, when mentioned about International star Leonardo Dicaprio's model friend husband's suicide due to heartbreak and asked if her husband gets jealous easily? She said that: "Italians are very enthusiastic and he knows my personality. Me and him don't have a lot of male friends in the past. I'm a very devoted person. (Hidetoshi Nakata 中田英?) My husband knows him, they both meet up for meals. I've known Hidetoshi for a long time and for sure there is certainly nothing going on between us.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.