Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Phoebe Sin denies dating Ruco Chan: I want to handle my romance in low profile


Ruco Chan's (陳展鵬) rumoured girlfriend, Phoebe Sin (單文柔) attends an event on 05 August and when mentioned about Paw Hee-ching (鮑起靜) exposed Ruco admitted to dating Phoebe, she replies she knows it after reading the news: "I guess Paw Hee-ching misunderstand him and he may introduce his girlfriend to her in the future. I am quite surprised when reading the news and have no idea what has happen."

Although they are taken photos together several times, but both continue to deny their romance and Phoebe wishes to handle her relationship in low profile and can only date after deeper understanding and communication.

Asking if she feels Ruco is not the right man, Phoebe says: "I do not say it that way. (Single or dating now?) I am placing my career as top priority and prefer to handle my relationship in low profile." She adds that she will announce it at the right time.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.