Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, August 14, 2017

New World Harbour Race 2017: Michelle Wai needs to pass the test of swimming 1500m


Michelle Wai (衛詩雅) attends skincare event as the spokesperson on 10 August: "It resembles to Miss Hong Kong beauty pageant and my mother wants me to participate in the beauty pageant when I grow older but I forget it after that. I dare not join the pageant as afraid of criticisms."

Michelle will be participating in New World Harbour Race 2017 on 29th October 2017 and it will take place from Tsim Sha Tsui to Wan Chai for 1000m. She has started to train and swim for 30 rounds daily: "I am afraid of test and need to complete 1500m within 45 minutes. In fact, the organisation committee invites me to take photos as a supporter only but I feel that it is a rare opportunity participate in New World Harbour Race 2017."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.