Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Jacqueline Wong prefers to be independent: Kenneth Ma will not be able to support me


Jacqueline Wong (黃心穎) attends the watch event with Jason Chan (陳柏宇) as host on 16 August and says: "I have been acting as host since joining the showbiz for second year and my elder sister, Scarlett Wong (黃心美) laments that I am snatching rice bowl from her. I am willing to do anything as need to pay for property now."

Jacqueline remarks that nobody is willing to support her and she needs to fend for herself. Asking about when to get married, she says: "No idea but my partner must support me, isn't it? Even though, I hope to support myself as woman must be independent. (Did Kenneth Ma (馬國明) gives you any promises?) I am a spendthrift and he will not be able to support me. (He gives you his money?) I like to live my life to the fullest and do not really care about long term. (Hinting that he must have huge savings?) It is your imagination and I am not hinting anything."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.