Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Joyce Cheng has 5 tattoo on her body: Every tattoo has special meaning


Joyce Cheng (鄭欣宜) attends a charity dinner function on 11 August and her left arm has a big tattoo with roses design. It has been there for several years and she says: "I tell my friends to go for tattoo if we reach the sales target for the shop on the first day. I have 5 tattoo. (Any love tattoo?) I like to play safe and will not tattoo his name unless he is my marriage partner. But I will only consider if he tattoo my name first."

Joyce explains that her tattoo have special meaning and it is related to her family: "One tattoo relates to my granny and my grandpa calls her as "water fairy" As my granny looks after me, I have a tattoo about narcissus tazetta to keep it as memory."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.