Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Vivien Yeo plans to hold her wedding in Europe in the future


Vivien Yeo (楊秀惠) is busy filming series and managing her business at the same time. She is currently filming The Learning Curve of a Warlord (大帥哥) series and has more than 10 days of leave on last July. She travels with her family to Europe and celebrates her birthday on 20 July as well.

Vivien travels to Switzerland, Austria and Germany and it makes her want to get married in Europe in the future. She says: "The beautiful sceneries make one feeling happy and I ride on the boat in one of the lakes. I feel very carefree when looking at the sceneries and it will be marvellous if I can hold the wedding here."

Vivien also visits Zugspitze: "I do not plan to visit Zugspitze and take a look when driving pass the area. Although it is fun, but it is very cold and I only wear jeans and sports shoes. I feel my shoes is in the snow when walking on it and it makes my legs feel frozen."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.