Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, March 9, 2015

Natalie Tong dislikes her boyfriend who is a smoker



Artiste, Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) and Ng Yip Kwan (吳業坤) attended the quit smoking event in Yau Tong (油塘) and she expressed that she will not accept a smoker boyfriend: "All males at home are smokers but my father managed to quit smoking successfully while my brother is trying to quit now. Smoking is bad for health and heart, and very expensive too. At five years old, I told myself my future boyfriend must not be a smoker. I used to have a boyfriend and broke up after knowing he was a smoker."

When asked if her rumoured boyfriend, Tony Hung (洪永城), was a smoker, Natalie said: "No idea and you should ask him. (Ever remind him smoking is bad?) Nope but I cannot accept a smoker to become my boyfriend. (Thus, you have not become his girlfriend?) Hahaha! Now you understand the reason. (Mind your future boyfriend is a smoker?) Yes and I will deduct his marks."

Natalie added that she was lucky that all her acting partners were non-smokers when it came to kissing scenes: "My colleagues are okay and I will give him sweets if need to act with a smoker."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.