Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Johnathan Wong hopes his new song will encourage people to pursue their dreams with courage


Singer, Jonathan Wong (王梓軒), accepted an interview in the radio station and promoted his new song, Qian She (千色). He expressed that he hoped the new song will be able to bring out the feelings of pursuing dreams with courage and said: "We have colours and our small universe. Perhaps my stress and energy are reducing our colours but still hope to bring some warmth to everybody."

When asked about the progress of his aim for 10 years upon joining the industry, Jonathan said: "Right now is five years and I am slightly lost somewhere, as discover some people love to listen songs, see MV or read newspapers. Initially, it is amusing but learn to reach a balance. I will not suppress myself, will host and act, and release my album." He also disclosed he cooperated with different composer teams this time and full of praises for them, and said: "They give me the courage to release my genuine feelings and make me believe somebody will listen to me after all."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.