Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, October 31, 2014

Charmaine Sheh: Kevin Cheng and I are not together now & I want to think lesser


One week ago, Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) attended an activity and when asked if Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) was waiting for an opportunity to woo her, she laughed and said: "I think this is a matter between  two person but I have not hear before. Let me verify the truth first.  (Do not mind reconciliation?) I feel that love is very strange. When two person are happy, the time is ripe and being together is a happy news. Should not use negative comments to describe a beautiful love. (Any good description?) No. Currently, we are not together and I do not want to think too much. I will not answer any 'if' questions."

Source: Mingpao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.