Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, October 24, 2014

Selena Li denies on relying on her boyfriend to stay in luxury house in Dakeng


Ever since Selena Li (李詩韻) was in a relationship, she was pointed to rely on her boyfriend to move into luxury house in Dakeng (大坑). She attended TVB Anniversary Lighting Ceremony 2014 and disclosed she was very poor, and said: "I have financial problems. My family has gone over to Canada and I need to take care of my sister's studying and living expenses. I rent the house in Dakeng and my boyfriend and I are financially independent. (Influence you to eat?) Eating while dating is very normal."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.