Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Ella Koon and Shiga Lin share their romance encounters while travelling



Singer, Ella Koon (官恩娜) and Shiga Lin (連詩雅) attended an event together and when asked about any romance encounters while travelling, Ella replied an owner from the restaurant in Rome was interested in her when she was a model to take photocover for a travel magazine in Italy. She said: "I am still young and have a boyfriend at that time. Thus, I ignore it." However, Ella bumped into that owner again after two years later in the same place and said: "He dashes out upon seeing me and tells me many Hong Kong people patronise his restaurant after releasing the magazine." Ella did not contact him thereafter and and said: "I am filming at that time and like editing, and will watch the film again in the past. (Will get in touch with him?) Nope and I will not go there for dating. There is no developments and treat it as a memory only."

As for Shiga, she disclosed she was interested in a man while working in Japan two years ago and said: "It is raining on that day and I do not carry a brolly, and use a plastic bag to cover my head.  It is similar to filming a movie. We will greet whenever see each other and he will ask me if I need any shelter." However, Shiga discovered he had a girlfriend and deliberately left after pretending to reject the opposite party.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.