Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, January 8, 2016

Kay Tse: I feel very lucky to have met Louis Cheung in my life


A few days ago, during the Ultimate Song Chart Awards Presentation (叱咤頒獎典禮), Kay Tse was awarded The Most Popular Female singer award. This is her fourth consecutive year for winning this award. The moment Kay went on stage to receive her award, she started choking from her tears and said: "When I first started, I have never thought I would be everyone's favourite singer". Kay also said she decided to enter the music industry was because she enjoyed Cantonese songs, therefore she wanted to join the Cantonese music industry and create different style of songs.    

Afterwards, Kay said she was very pleased when she saw James Ng (吳業坤) being awarded: "We film together, we work hard together and we have to do well in our roles. We both know that, no matter what we are doing now, we especially love singing!"
   
Finally, Kay thanked her husband Louis Cheung's (張繼聰) continuous support: "I thank him very much, we debuted together and was signed in the same music company. I feel depressed when I try really hard and don't have the support, but he (Louis Cheung) will always support me". Kay also said she is very lucky to have met Louis Cheung in her life: "He taught me how to become a happpy person and he often gives me a lot of opinions. I will always be his loyal fan. When I am not in a good mood, he would always blame himself. Now we are married, he treasures me a lot and if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't become everyone's favourite female singer! I am very thankful of him!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.