Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, January 18, 2016

Anthony Wong's eldest son got into a car accident in the US


Anthony Wong (黃秋生) earlier posted a photo of a beat-up car due to a car crash and wrote: "The car is broken like this yet there are survivors, I am really grateful, thank God."

"When he got to the hospital, he wasn't breathing"


Anthony accept a phone interview with ON.CC (東網) and expressed: "I was not the one who got into a car accident, it's my eldest son who is currently studying in the U.S. He was in his friend's car when the car collided into a tree and flipped. I don't remember which day it was, I think it was the 13th when I received the news. I heard that he wasn't breathing once he arrived at the hospital. Of course I was worried but I couldn't head over because one - I have my stage play and two - I don't have a U.S. visa so only my wife went. Once my wife got there, my son has already awaken and was even changing his clothes. Hearing his voice on the phone, I can finally stop worrying about him."

Anthony embraces his mother and cries

Anthony recollected that when he didn't know about his son's condition yet, he wholeheartedly cried. He said: "As I waited in Hong Kong for news from my wife, there was a day I hugged my mother and cried. She held my hand and said: 'Don't worry, He gave all the good things to me.' Hearing this, I couldn't help it and cried even more!" He continued: "In the end, I found out that my son woke up and can walk and do anything except he do have to wear a neck brace and do physical therapy. My son plays the piano so the nurse said he can still play it, it wouldn't be a problem!"

Fortunately his son's face wasn't disfigured

Anthony expressed that he and his son would have daily phone conversations. Asked whether he told his son to choose his friends carefully, he said: "He just got back his life so I wouldn't blame him. My son is quite handsome so he's lucky that he didn't get disfigured. I wouldn't even think about how much money I spent for his medical fees! (Will visit him once you're done with your stage plays?) I can't, I have to film Herman Yau's new film. The reason I wrote this post is because I want everyone to know that it doesn't matter what obstacles you encounter, what's important is to express your gratitude to god when you can open your eyes and can still walk and run."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.