Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Sisley Choi says it is impossible between Tony Hung and herself


Recently, the news report pointed that Sisley Choi (蔡思貝) went jogging with Tony Hung (洪永城) and was suspected of becoming third party between Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) and him. Hence, Sisley accepted the telephone interview from ON.CC (東網) and said: "The whole world know Tony and I are impossible. (Afraid of stirring jealousy from Natalie?) Natalie and I are good friends. (Did you let your boyfriend know you jog together with Tony?) I jog all along."

When asked if she helped her boyfriend to stretch muscles at home, Sisley said: "I am a sports person and must ensure my body is flexible. Thus, I will not get injured easily when filming action scenes. (Meet Tony in private frequently?) Nope and we are friends. (Natalie moves out because of you?) I have no reply to other questions."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.