Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Kenny Wong cries that he trusted the wrong person, didn't get paid for filming


Artiste Kenny Wong (黃德斌) promoted for new TVB series, Speed of Life (鐵馬戰車). It was rumored that he and producer, Jonathan Chik (戚其義) were filming Mainland China's new series, The Legendary Tycoon (傳奇大亨) but because of a clash of opinion between the Jonathan Chik and the investor, he and Jonathan were both removed from the production. He candidly expressed that he trusted the wrong person this time, he said: "I've known him for ten years. I've already filmed one-third of my parts. For two months, I still haven't received my paycheck, never received a cent. (Didn't pay half beforehand?) Trusted the wrong person, I thought I've known him for ten years so even when the contract hasn't been fully written out yet, I started filming for him. I didn't know it would turn out this way. You can't even trust someone who you've known for ten years. (Why don't you continue filming?) Our focus is different." Asked how much was his loss, he said: "It's in the thousands, the company is currently helping me take care of it."

Moreover, his series, The Executioner (刀下留人) receive rave reviews and even became the second highest in TV ratings for 2015. Asked whether he is confident in Speed of Life, he expressed: "I hope the audience will like it because everyone put a lot of efforts in filming it."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.