Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Under the Veil series: Eliza Sam acts in good and evil roles at the same time


(Picture, from left to right: Eliza Sam, Kandy Wong)

Artiste Eliza Sam (岑麗香) and Kandy Wong (黃山怡) went for location shooting for TVB programme, (精伶童學會) in the theme park and both thought about giving birth when working together with the children.

When asked about her plans to give birth, Eliza said: "Wait until I am married. (When you will get married?) Wait until my Mr Right appears. Today, I act as a troublesome tourist who tests the children's ability to handle and they are quite obedient."

Eliza acted in Under the Veil (無雙譜) series and said: "I have to act in 2 roles, good and evil, and the dialogue is very difficult. (Worry to speak in English for ancient series?) Nope. (Any confidence to get best supporting female award?) I do not think that far and will act my role well. Most importantly, the audiences get to see the good and evil me."

Kandy expressed that she wished to give birth: "I will to give birth to daughter, followed by a son, as my brother and I have 11 years gap. Hence, I try to avoid a huge gap."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.