Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Find out what makes Bosco Wong want to break into the movie market


Artiste Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) attended a clothing brand event and attracted many fans to watch him from the windows. When mentioned about his ex-lover Myolie Wu (胡杏兒), Kate Tsui (徐子珊) and more leaving TVB, he said: "Nevermind la! Going anywhere is fine, as long as there is cooperation. Hong Kong's entertainment circle isn't that big. Going somewhere is still an entertainment circle, the most important is to maintain a good relation of cooperation".

Wants to break into film

There were reports that TVB is signing a new group of younger fadans, Bosco said: "TVB has a lot of people. They wouldn't want people like my age nowadays and of course, they would rather want someone like Venus Wong (王敏奕). She said she was in junior high ten years ago, and for me, I was filming ten years ago. Even I was scared when I heard it!" (Become a father in drama filming?) "I think I can keep the face I now have and be an older brother instead!" Bosco who has one year left of his contract with TVB, said he has not discussed with TVB about a contract renewal: "Damn, the company doesn't want me anymore? Maybe the company is giving up on me this time!" He was asked whether he wants the chance to break into film, just like Kate Tsui and Myolie Wu? He said: "I want to, actors wants to experience in a new environment, challenge themselves in different roles. TVB did speak to me about movies, I would film it if I find the right one".

Kennis and I don't see each other often

There are rumors that Bosco is interested in Sizhou heiress, Kennis (戴凱欣). Recently, Shanghai finance professional, Justin, Bosco and Kennis's joint venture dessert shop have been closed down. Bosco said he has dropped out of the share for more than a year. Bosco was asked what is the reason for dropping out? He said: "While doing business, you either invest or withdrawal. (It was a happy cooperation?) No, I don't have knowledge of desserts. When asked about his relationship with Kennis, he admitted that recently they have not seen each other often and he does not want to interfere with her private life.

Busy with opening a chain store for his restaurant

Over the years, Bosco has been working very hard to earn money, from acting to running a business. He even said that he wants to open a chain store for his restaurant: "I am busy everyday from acting. I need time to find a new store and renovate and it will take at least several months to happen". (Partnering up with Kennis again?) Find someone else, there are so many partners.

Will send his blessings to his ex-lover

As there are rumors of Myolie Wu and her boyfriend Phil are getting married, Bosco said: "If this is real, then it's a happy thing. I will congratulate her". He also said that he is not envy of them: Mummy has not rushed me into getting married and I'm not in a hurry to get married either".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.