Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, September 18, 2015

Wong Cho Lam buys luxury property for his wife, Leaane Li: I am willing to buy an island for her



Artiste Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍), Tam Ping Man (譚炳文), Mimi Chu (朱咪咪) and singer, Simon Mohan (莫翰) were filming Sunday Songbird (Sunday靚聲王) at TV City.

Looking at Mimi dressed in red colour, Cho Lam said: "I feel that my dressing is too low-key and will be singing 1970s classic hits."

Cho Lam also did not forget to share his happiness: "Most important is my wife now and she must be happy. (Buy luxury property and include her name only?) Does not matter and she is trustworthy. She is capable at home and outside. I am willing to buy an island for her too. (No heart pain?) I get to have meals at home and my clothes are properly ironed. What else I can ask for? (Anymore rewards for your wife?) Nope and bought property for her already. Need to earn money now."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.