Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Annie Liu hit Julian Cheung's car rear during the match: I apologised to him and he was very friendly

(Picture, from left to right: Tony Hung, Annie Liu)


Six days ago, Annie Liu (劉心悠) attended an event. When mentioned about a few years ago, this was her first time racing and won the women's championship but hit Julian Cheung's (張智霖) car rear during the match, she said: "At that time, I remember a good racer beside me became my coach and he told me to step on accelerator and I hit Julian Cheung's (張智霖) car rear as a result. Something flew out as well and I suspect he kept disturbing me." Annie Liu added she apologised to Julian Cheung after that and he nodded. She said: "It is not nice to hit on somebody during the match and he is very friendly."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.