Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Grace Chan has long contract with TVB: Work slowly



(Picture, from left to right: Ruco Chan, Grace Chan, Tony Hung)


Artiste Tony Hung (洪永城) and Grace Chan (陳凱琳) attended the promotion activity for Captain of Destiny (張保仔) series and Grace announced that she will marry the person who comes out from treasure chest. Before drawing, Tony said: "Please do not let me marry you!" Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) said: "Natelie Tong (唐詩詠) disallows even you want to." When Joel Chan (陳山聰) was the lucky person to marry Grace, he said: "We cannot marry as I am not Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎)."

Tony and Grace were full of confidence for the ratings and Tony praised the script was good, while Grace expressed she looked forward to it as time travel was part of the story.

Arranged with Maggie Shiu (邵美琪) to kick Tong Hung into the sea

When asked if any appreciations if the ratings was good, Grace said: "Jump into the sea!" Tony wished to jump together with Maggie Shiu. Grace added that she will arrange Maggie to kick Tony into the sea together.

Parents agreed to long contract: Work slowly

When mentioned about having 10 years of long contract with TVB, Grace replied contract was considered personal and could not disclose the details but was satisfied with the terms. Asked if it was long contract, she said: "I hope to learn more things and increase my experience. (Any chances of promotion if signed long contract?) Nope. I plan to work longer." Asking if she discussed the contract details with her boyfriend, Kevin Cheng, Grace said: "First year contract is considered Ms Hong Kong category and I belong to artiste contract now. At that point, I discussed with my family and did not know Kevin yet. I feel that it is better to work slowly and my family supports me."

Did not envy Jeannie Chan (陳瀅) earning two million within 2 years

Mentioning about her 'sister', Jeannie Chan filming advertisements one after another and earning two million within 2 years, Grace expressed she felt happy for her but did not feel envy as everyone's work was different. She disclosed she had 2 advertisements currently.

When asked if Tony will sign long contract, Tony said: "I cannot disclose it. I can only say I work for TVB now."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.