Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Sukie Shek is truly thankful for boyfriend Patrick Tang's support





Sukie Shek (石詠莉) decided to leave behind her sexiness and focus on her music career. Sukie expressed that she doesn't want money from boyfriend Patrick Tang (鄧健泓), but only wants satisfaction. Able to find her other half who has the same values and ideas, Suki is very thankful and feels very lucky and also very grateful for her boyfriend's support.

Singing is a dream

'If we don't have any dream in life, we'll look like a salted fish (a corpse)', but if we have some dreams, there is a price to be paid!

Maybe I'm lucky, I have met two important men in my life - boyfriend Patrick Tang and my music partner Ho Kwun Yun (何鈞源). I am able to release an album today, overcome all difficulties and fulfil my wish.  There were many difficulties making the album, for example, a lot of the production costs were wasted. We created a demo of a song, personally moving speakers around, using tube amplifier and other equipment. We tried looking for recording rooms from many companies but were unsuccessful. I even discouragedly said to Patrick: "Maybe I should give up, and use the money to prepare for the wedding instead!" He replied and said: "Wedding OK, but organising a one night wedding banquet can only give close friends and relatives a good memory, and I know you don't want to give up easily".

We did spend a lot of our hard-earned money to create music with great musicians and now we have achieved positive results. I believe it's more fun if we bravely face challenges in life. I hope everything will be good starting with music and become a new Sukie Shek.

A perfect partner

Everything is perfect when meeting the right person at the right time, just like Sukie Shek and Pattrick Tang.  During the time when we first met, I feel as though my predecessor (Patrick Tang) is very cool and having a good impression. There was also a feeling where I thought communication was a problem, but soon after we had some issues and spoke it out through SMS. In fact, I didn't believe love at first sight and a relationship should start with friends then becoming lovers. After talking it out, we communicated more and felt he had a lot of acting talents, regardless of whether it is film, theatrical play and music.

Since dating for the past two years, we did have arguments but this does occur between couples. We both needed time to think things through and settle our minds, but I can say that during these past two years we were very happy. I feel very lucky to be able to meet someone who really cares about my dream. As to marriage....I believe it's not going to be that fast, but we are heading towards that direction.

The thank you message in the album I wrote: "Finally....photographer, lighting, art, music teacher, my energy is a person who gave me the opportunity to find my true self. Your guidance made a better me. Thank you.

Transformation

I was going to debut as a group when I first entered the music industry, and later was known as a sexy goddess, but not many people know much about my past.

I was born to be a water lover, the most memorable time was when I enjoyed water sports during my school days. My skin was very tanned and won't waste time for cosmetics, and being stylish. I just can't imagine it now how much I disliked my style. Not until one day I was taking the MTR, an undercover agent scouted me to be a model and then worked very hard to earn money for my family. I then realised makeup and styling was very important.

At the same time, I also wanted to pursue music and later realised I was suffering from depression. I felt a lack of love and even hid myself and cried. My friends then found out about me and suggested me to see a doctor. I told myself not to let depression take over me because I have a family to look after. It took me about a year to overcome depression.

Speaking of...overcoming difficulties I couldn't blame others because, I was very stubborn at that time and everything was about myself. I was very hateful in some ways. After going through many obstacles of life, I learnt to cherish myself and become a better me. This will allow me to do things I enjoy for the future.

The man behind

When visiting Sukie Shek for this interview, Patrick Tang was also present. Patrick was part of everything from interview to girlfriend's makeup and interview location. He was even more nervous than the main character. A reporter suggested him to be part of the interview and be photographed together with Sukie Shek. He kindly rejected: "It's not a good idea".

Willing to be the man from behind, Patrick said about his girlfriend: "She has a long road ahead. She can still have her own career after getting married!" Sukie really has a great boyfriend who truly understand and cares for her.

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.