Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, September 4, 2015

Sammy Sum is a playboy and 'frozen' by the company? J.Arie: He is a upright person

(Picture, from left to right: J.Arie, Sammy Sum)

Singer, J.Arie did not make public appearance for a long time and attended an event: "I am busy preparing my new songs and feel overjoyed that I can sing live this time and together with new band, Zolar Wind!" She revealed she will perform during schooling and when asked about her own concert, J.Arie said: "Let's see the reaction for my new songs first."

When mentioned Sammy Sum (沈震軒) was a playboy and 'frozen' by the company and they worked for same company, J.Arie said: "I do not think he is a playboy and always been upright. (Did he say about you?) Every guy treats me as a male and no boy friends treat me as a lady."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.