Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Jessica Hsuan hopes to work together with Louis Koo again: Hope we have new chemistry



Artiste Jessica Hsuan (宣萱) attended an event to convey about prohibited drugs news in Sha Tin (沙田). She felt that she had the responsibility to convey positive messages to teenagers as the public figure.

When mentioned about her recent birthday celebration, Jessica said she was happy: "I have 10 dinner treats and it is the most treats this year. Perhaps I am in Hong Kong and have many friends here. I cut 10 birthday cakes and set a new record. Thus, I gain some weight and finally finish all birthday treats a few days ago. I must try my best to lose weight now. (Wish?) I have the same wish whenever cut the cake. I hope everyone will be happy and healthy."

Will inform everybody if getting married

When mentioned about her relationship, Jessica rejected to reply even about suitors: "You always ask me about relationship and I will tell everybody if getting married. (Make announcement?) I will say it when you ask me."

Mentioning about TVB series, A Step into the Past (尋秦記) will be film as movie version soon, Jessica disclosed somebody mentioned about it before and hoped it will be true: "I hope to work together with Louis Koo again as it has been more than 10 years since we collaborated. Hope there is new chemistry!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.