Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, September 14, 2015

Derek Wong is heading into ATV?



 (Picture: Derek with director Wu Yiu Fai) 

Recently, there were rumors that TVB artiste Derek Wong (黃建東) has entered ATV through ATV's global recruitment program. In relation to this, Derek said: "This is my first time entering ATV. Usually, I wouldn't get this opportunity, so when I went there (ATV station) I looked around and wanted to take photos. However, I couldn't do it because I was afraid people would think that I am leaving TVB. The reason I went there was to film Ronald Cheng's (鄭中基) new movie Undercover Duet (猛龍特囧). I play as a cop along with Sukie Shek (石詠莉), Peter So Man Fung (蘇民峰) and Luk Wing Kuen (陸永) as a team. I would like to thank the producer Tin Kai Man (田啟文) and director Mark Wu Yiu Fai (胡耀輝), giving me this opportunity. They have taught me a lot of things and gave me a lot of advice. Although this is the first time entering ATV, I felt very nervous and anxious!" (Thought of entering into ATV to further develop your career?) TVB has given me a lot of opportunities to perform since entering, so currently I do not intend to change station!
     
Derek also mentioned earlier he was a model for a photoshoot: "A lot of people laughed at me for wearing long sleeve shirts, buttoning the buttons up to my throat and while other male models were topless. Why is it so unfair? In fact, I had my reasons because that time I took part in filming TVB's food program My Private Kitchen (新派煮意). I wanted to show my obsession for food, I wasn't aware and ate a bit too much, but now I'm actively working out with Matt Yeung (楊明) at the gym, losing weight by running. I hope I have another chance to take photos with my muscular body!"

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.