Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, September 11, 2015

Bobby Au Yeung is desperate to receive TV King: I've become more cheap


Joey Meng (萬綺雯), Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華) and more attended TVB's 48th Anniversary dramas promotion campaign. During a group photo, Bobby stood in the centre and after the photo he smiled and said that 'the centre space' was his. He was asked whether he had confidence winning TV King? Joey Meng who was also part of the interview said: "Our whole team will cast our votes to Bobby". Bobby said he has already been canvassing votes: "I have already started canvassing votes, or else no one would want me".

When speaking about the TV King position, Bobby said: "My thoughts are more CHEAP than it used to be. I don't realise it in the past, but now I do!" (Who do you think is your biggest rival?) I would still be happy, whoever receives it. (Louis Yuen 阮兆祥 becoming your rival?) He is not my rival, he is my brother! But he has two dramas and I have one, how can I compete against that? I wouldn't tend to think about that.

Joey Meng was asked whether she has confidence in winning TV Queen, she said: "Every year is the same, just have an ordinary state of mind!" When speaking about their upcoming drama With or Without You (東坡家事), Bobby expressed: "It was more tiring for the girls when filming for the drama, because it was snowing when we were filming in Mainland. At that time, I was really fat because I had many layers of jackets underneath. In fact, Joey wanted to wear jackets too, but the director said "you will regret it when it broadcasts" and then later she didn't dare to wear it".

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.     

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.