Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Timmy Hung announced his wife, Janet Chow gave birth to baby son



Yesterday afternoon on Weibo, Timmy Hung (洪天明) uploaded his baby photo and announced that his wife, Janet Chow (周家蔚) gave birth to the baby news. Timmy wrote: "Hello, everyone! I am JT. Today, I come to this world and want to look at my brother. Today, my mother is already tired and please let her rest. Both mother and son are safe and please do not worry. How I wish I can return home to look at my brother. Thank you everyone for your concern. Love You all."

Timmy Hung and Janet Chow already have a son, TJ (洪大仁) and  Timmy Hung introduced his son, JT's arrival through Weibo.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.