Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Tavia Yeung asks Samantha Ko to introduce some to her

(Picture from left to right: Tavia Yeung, Samantha Ko)


Artiste Tavia Yeung (楊怡) was trying out her image as 'Zhai Nv 宅女' (a girl who always stays at home) with black spectacles for new series, Heaven's Sight (天眼) in TVB City in Tseung Kwan O. She laughed and said "In real life, I am also a 'Zhai Nv' who usually stays at home and seldom goes out other than working."

When mentioned about Samantha Ko (高海寧) was invited to a dinner function and offered 7 figures, Tavia jokingly said "Why nobody looks for me? Perhaps I am not attractive and need to ask Samantha Ko to introduce me some. I will ask that caller about the price if he calls me and I reckon he will not treat to food stall. (You will consider?) Of course not and I will not earn income in this way and I have money for myself too."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.