Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Cecilia Wang feels husband, Donnie Yen is too fit



Donnie Yen and his wife, Cecilia Wang (汪詩詩) attended an event together and when mentioned about Alex Fong (方力申) was busy training his abs recently, Donnie Yen (甄子丹) said "I belong to the earlier generation. In fact, I do not need to train my abs as the girls in the past do not really like over fit guys. I left around 3.5 packs now and will train myself again in summer for everyone to see."

When the reporters asked Cecilia if she was satisfied with her husband's body figure, she said "I am very satisfied but too fit and makes me look fat."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.