Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, May 12, 2014

Elena Kong receives a lifetime VIP member card


(Picture from left to right: Sammy Leung, Elena Kong)

Artiste Elena Kong (江美儀) and Sammy Leung (森美) attended a restaurant opening and Elena underwent a removal of patches surgery recently. She wore a mask and brought her beloved dog along, and received a lifetime VIP member card. Elena laughed and said "Sammy and I should become shareholders too! I feel that being an entrepreneur must have the heart, but I do not have the energy and really envy them!"

When mentioned about Mother's Day, Elena said "As I am working, my boyfriend and them already have dinner. As for my family, I will post celebrate with them 2 days later. (Cook for them personally?) Nope, my dad's cooking is better than me."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.