Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Chrissie Chau receives flowers: I can taste the feeling of being woo

(Picture: Chrissie Chau)

Today, Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) attended an event and sit in a sedan which was carried by the hunks. She laughed and mentioned that she could sense the sufferings from them. Chrissie said "Recently, I am more skinny and should be less heavy."

When asked about receiving flowers from a mysterious Mr Liu, Chrissie denied dating and said "I wish I am dating now as it is a happy news. Mr Lui takes the opportunity to send me flowers while I am working in Mainland China, but I do not see him before and guess he is one of my fans. (Able to taste the feeling of being woo? Yes, I smell it and he can give me perfume if he does not mind. I will try to sniff the smell of that person next time as my nose is quite sensitive. "

Source: Mingpao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.