Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Eliza Sam: Louis Koo, please buy a pair of shoes for me

(Picture from left to right: Eliza Sam, Louis Koo)



Eliza Sam (岑麗香) dressed in a low V dress to attend a handbag brand event in Causeway Bay and said "Today, I dress in bright colour to celebrate the opening with a little sexiness and have done enough precautions. (How much is the fee?) I leave it to the company to handle and I am unsure too. I hope it will increase."

Louis Koo (古天樂) drove a Ferrari to fetch Eliza who confessed that was her first time to sit in a Ferrari. She said "My father and brother used to fetch me by their cars and I have not sit in a guy's car despite over 20 years old. (When do you wish to fetch by a guy?) No idea but I hope to buy my own car using my money."

Also, Eliza disclosed that she was a shoe addict and said "My house has 4 shoe cabinets and I have over 50 to 60 pairs of shoes, and considered very protective towards my shoes. Thus, I will not throw my shoes away despite moving house. (Wish Louis will buy a pair of shoes for you?) Yes, I will protect it very well."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.