Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pinky Cheung rejects the promotion activities for My Date with a Vampire

(Picture: Pinky Cheung)


Artiste Pinky Cheung (張文慈) attended a dinner function and disclosed that she registered courses related to wedding planner before. However, when Pinky realised she had problems managing her finance, she gave up the course and focused on her acting career. She also expressed that she will be taking a break after filming TV programme in Sri Lanka and stage performances to different cities in Mainland China. When asked if she earned a massive income in Mainland China, Pinky said "I am full of gratitude and my main income comes from Mainland China.".

When the reporters asked about ATV re-aired the old series, My Date with a Vampire (我和殭屍有個約會) which she acted as well, Pinky replied that she watched it and ATV did look for her and said "They invite me to the promotion activities and sing the theme song for My Date with a Vampire but I reject due to a clash in my schedule. (Because of TVB?) Nope, due to money concerns and other reasons as well. A clash in my schedule is one of it. (Feel disappointed when the series rating is 1 pt?) I do not have any hope so no disappointment. Anyway, it is an old series.".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.