Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Performance in US: Steven Ma feels pain in his stomach


Artiste Steven Ma (馬浚偉) went to US for performance but felt his stomach was very painful and said "One day before boarding the plane, my stomach feels very painful and it is worse when I reach US. It is so painful that I cannot even raise my waist and luckily I bring some medicines for emergency. I feel much better now and hope the pain will disappear when I perform tomorrow."

Steven disclosed that it affected his appetite and reduced weight drastically. He said "I do not drink any coffee or coke, and eat less now. I drink more milk but still lose weight."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.