Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Kelly Fu becomes a tree planting ambassador and hates to waste tissues



Kelly Fu (傅嘉莉) attended an event as a tree planting ambassador together with her colleagues. Kelly expressed that she wasted several tissues when she was young and becoming the ambassador will help to make it up slightly. She said "My family always comments that I waste many tissue and tend to use tissue to wipe everything. I am a cleaning freak slightly and do not use towel, and even use tissue to wrap myself like a mummy before. I only start to realise not to waste tissue when I am 10 years old. Currently, I use towels and divide the tissue to use twice."

Kelly disclosed that she lived in Japan around half a year and the locals there had very strong environment protection. She also learnt to divide the rubbish and said "Right now, I have three rubbish bins at home and divide it accordingly. I will bring the glass and newspapers for recycling and switch off the electrical appliances when I am not using it." Kelly hoped everyone will support the environment protection.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.