Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Charmaine Sheh is more skinny than before



Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) attended the celebration banquet for the new series, Line Walker (使徒行者) and it was evident that she was more skinny than before. Charmaine said "I hope will increase weight after completing filming. The filming process is very difficult and I am not very used to it due to excessive actions scenes. In fact, it takes time to get used to film such series and I will continue to find some 'odd' jobs and treat it as a vacation after this series."

When mentioned about currently airing Journey to the West (西遊記) by TVB, Charmaine said "I have insufficient time to watch it and will see when I return. I know some male artistes as we film the series, The Legend of Kublai Khan (建元風雲) together before. It requires long hours of applying make-up and they make a lot of sacrifices too."

The reporters asked her preference for the version of Monkey God (孫悟空) and if it was acted by Benny Chan (陳浩民), Charmaine said "I have no ideal of the total number of versions, but I like the version acted by Stephen Chow (周星馳). (You watch the Monkey God version acted by Stephen Chow?) Yes, I watch his shows."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.