Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Anjaylia Chan breaks her mother's antique vase

(Picture: Anjaylia Chan)

Young female artiste, Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶) is a very obedient girl since young but can be mischievous at times. She smiled and said that she loved watching series when she was small and will act as the main leads in the series. Once, Anjaylia re-enacted a scene of the person who was poisoned and accidentally broke her mother's antique vase.

Anjaylia laughed when she recalled the past memories and said "Nobody plays with me when I am a kid so I will act many roles in my house. During a period, I keep watching the ancient series, Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain (雪山飛狐) and am attracted by the scene of being poisoned and finding the remedy. There is once when my mother goes out to buy something, I take the antique vase and place the chocolate (the remedy) inside. I act as the male lead who is trying to find the remedy for the female lead and of course, I act for both roles. Then, the tragedy starts to happen. I accidentally broke the vase but immediately disguise it as an accident. Eventually, my mum does not discover I am the culprit and assume that someone may have use too much strength to open the door and cause the vase to break. Wow! It is not related to me!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.