Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, July 1, 2016

Sharon Chan is expecting for 4 months: I feel nervous as it is my first pregnancy


Actress Sharon Chan (陳敏之) makes an announcement that she is pregnant. During an interview with ON.CC (東網), Sharon disclosed she was 4 months pregnant and when asked about her mood, she said: "All my family members are happy and it is a gift from the god. I am expecting a baby boy! (Is it suffering during pregnancy?) It is bad during 3 months pregnancy and I stop vomiting now. I feel comfortable and happy but nervous as it is my first pregnancy."

Took the opportunity to announce during Christine Ng's wedding anniversary

Asking about the reason to announce it today, Sharon said excitedly: "Today is public holiday and we have decided to announce it after discussing it with my husband. Also, today is Christine Ng's (伍詠薇) 17 years wedding anniversary and everybody is happy."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.