Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Steve Wong clarifies the reason there is no Beyond reunion is unrelated to Athena Chu


Singer Steve Wong (黃家強) attended TVB show Caritas Star-Studded Charity Show (明愛暖萬心). Earlier, it was rumored that the music group Beyond will reunite for a new charity show. After the show, Steve stated that "Beyond has already come to an end." But recently there has been news that the group planned on reforming but dropped the idea because Paul Wong's (黃貫中) wife Athena Chu (朱茵) wanted another child. In regards to this news, Steve said: "I've been saying I wouldn't do it all along so it's not my business no matter what is interfering with the others. I just don't want to do it and I don't know what interferences there are but I won't consider it. (Plans dropped because Athena wanted another child?) The man takes care of external matters while the woman takes care of domestic matters. So it's probably unrelated to that. Don't accused them like that. It's better for everyone to happily live their life." He also pointed out that his wife's personality is positive, naive, and will never intervene his work.

Laments that fans can't help 

Asked whether there is a chance Beyond will reform, Steve emphatically reiterated: "Yes, it will not happen. Unfortunately, we can't do anything. I don't want anyone to ask anymore because even if you ask, the answer is no. So I will say it all at once, no, there will be none in the future! (Aren't you worried fans will be disappointed?) When I was worried, it wasn't now, but I was worried a few years ago. Two years ago, all along, I've been worried, wanting to reform the group, and happily jam together in a band. And the fans were also thinking about many things but now at this stage, it no longer involves the fans. The fans can't help us and we can't help the fans. It simply won't happen, so there is nothing to worry about. I'm done worrying."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.