Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Queenie Chu: Eddie and I are business partners, friends and a confidant



Earlier Queenie Chu (朱慧敏) have placed her wedding on hold has immediately returned to work in Hong Kong after returning from the United States. Six days ago, Queenie and Pinky Cheung (張文慈) were at Tai Po filming a movie together. Queenie expressed that she respects the man's side of becoming friends and denied having any problems with Eddie (彭懷安) : "Today in society, it is not necessary for women to get married and have kids".

The 35-year olds Queenie and Pinky Cheung were filming for the upcoming movie Back to Square One (回到起步時). The two plays role of  being mothers and will be filming with children and Queenie who loves children said: "If you have the ability, it doesn't matter how many children you can have". When asked when are her plans to have children and her delay in marriage with Eddie. Queenie said: "Think about it later. It is hard to tell. When I was in my teens, I thought about getting married in my twenties and have children. When I was in my twenties, I thought about it for my thirties. But now I'm 34 years old, how do I plan? A lot of things are decided by fate". (Not afraid of becoming a mother at an older age?) There are some people who give birth until their forties and still ok. It really depends on your psychological well-being and other conditions".

Don't want to get married and then have a divorce

Returning to Hong Kong from the United States, Queenie denied any impact on her life was due to her postponed wedding, and claims she is living a happy life. She said: "It is not necessary for women to get married and have kids". She admits that she still stays in contact with Eddie and still has face-to-face communication. Queenie was asked whether Eddie has decided to have their relationship as 'just friends'? She said: "We have kept a very good relationship. We are very good business partners, friends and a confidant".

It is heard that Eddie has quitted his late night hangouts, bit it seems like Queenie is unmoved about it: "I want to focus on my career, so as he. (Can he wait?) Do not let time hold you back. Marriage is a lifetime thing. We do not want to be unhappy, getting married and then getting a divorce, as this will have no meaning".

Pinky Cheung has not thought about returning to ATV

When mentioning about ATV having a global recruitment, Pinky was asked whether she will return to ATV? She said: "Have not thought about it. Think about it when it does happen. I am unsure how it works, I will need to find out more about it. I am very happy that I have an old colleague who has the job. As long it's a suitable job, it is fine to collaborate with any company.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.