Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Priscilla Wong dislikes washing hair?


(Picture, from left to right: Louis Cheung, Priscilla Wong, Steve Wong)

Three days ago, Priscilla Wong (黃翠如), Louis Cheung (張繼聰) and Steve Wong (黃家強) were filming the programme, Sze U Tonight (今晚睇李). Priscilla Wong accepted the interview and said: "Since childhood, my mother say it is a good thing not to wash hair. Therefore since young, my sisters  developed the habit of not washing the hair....My family tried for 5 days of not washing hair. (Did your boyfriend, Edwin Siu (蕭正楠) complain?) I will wash my hair whenever dating, as afraid teh smell might affect others."

Priscilla Wong added Edwin Siu was cleaner than her and said: "His car is very clean at any time while my car resembles a van which is very messy. His bag is very clean and mine....He asks me what was inside but could not find it."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.