Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Helen To teaches people how to invest and buy a property in Japan


Travel host Helen To (杜如風) attended TVB's travel program Tokyo Raiders (東京攻略) press conference. Helen talked about Tokyo and her experiences. Besides teaching the audience how to shop, she also taught everyone how to invest in Japan: "In fact you can use HK $ 600,000 to buy an apartment, about 200 feet and also close to the district area!" (Did you buy?) I don't have that much money! But this is my goal!" Helen also suggested everyone to drive themselves around on holidays. Rather save taxi money and use it for shopping. She was asked whether the dress, necklace, and shoes she wore was rewarded to her from her travel hosting and has she gone bankrupt from shopping? She laughed and said: "OK la! It's really hard not to buy, the current exchange rate is too low! I have bought a lot of wooden clogs. I have also shown everyone in buying second-hand branded watches. It is a lot cheaper than Hong Kong!"

Helen also said: "I was hospitalised during my last tour in Seoul. The whole experience was terrifying. However, I don't go to the hospital if I have a fever or cold. I am very use to the Japanese medication". (Affect your performance?) I am familiar with places, and talk a lot.

When mentioned about an online netizen naming her the 'World-class Hong Kong Woman'. Helen said she will not change and continue to go her own way and have the same style: "I am prepared for criticism. I cannot please everyone, I would try my best to bring happiness to all the audience, My style has not changed, but only lost weight".

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.