Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Find out why Nancy Wu wanted to slap Kristal Tin



Three days ago, Kristal Tin (田蕊妮) and Nancy Wu (胡定欣) were promoting their new series, Ghost of Relativity (鬼同你OT). Kristal Tin expressed she deserved slap after the series promotion clip were released and said: "During the filming period, I look at the clip and also wish to slap myself after seeing my expression. Nancy often said she wanted to slap me! (Your husband, Chapman To (杜汶澤) also wishes to slap you?) I want to slap him! Actually, I am a good wife and it is different when at home."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.