Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Ella Koon climbed high and scolded by her husband



Six days ago, Ella Koon (官恩娜) with her big belly and wore high-heeled shoes to attend the event. Although she is more than five months pregnant, but she continues to learn cooking and French language. Ella laughed and said: "I hope that before giving birth to my baby, I will know to cook. After that, my baby will have something to eat. As for my current cooking skills, my baby will drink canned soup in the future."

Ella Koon revealed she will personally do housework. She said: "The maid is shorter and I need to place things at higher corner sometimes. At first, I quietly did it but my husband found out and dared not climb high after scolded by him."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.