Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Edwin Siu: My girlfriend, Priscilla Wong loved my dark and tanned skin

(Picture, from left to right: Edwin Siu, Priscilla Wong)


Artiste Edwin Siu (蕭正楠) attended the celebration banquet of new series, Eunuchs leave the Palace (公公出宮). When mentioned about returning to Hong Kong earlier in order to surprise his girlfriend, Priscilla Wong (黃翠如) during dinner which was considered romantic action, Edwin expressed Priscilla praised he had dark and tanned skin: "She prefers me to have dark skin and I will maintain it. (Priscilla really does not wash her hair for 7 days?) I was surprised to hear it when filming series in Kaiping at that time. Anyway, her hair is very beautiful."

Mentioning that his role in Master of Destiny (風雲天地) series was criticised by the netizens, Edwin replied it was hard to know audiences' tastes and artiste can only put in the best effort towards the role given. He said: "I love this role very much and it involve some comedy effect, and Wong Jing (王晶) discovered I had an amusing side. (Film movie together?) Hope so but I will be filming Brother's Keeper II (巨輪2) until year end."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.